Members Financial Federal Credit Union is committed to making available financial products and services that will enhance our member's ability to meet their financial goals. Protecting personal information and using it in a manner consistent with member expectations is a high priority for everyone associated with MFFCU. Members of MFFCU also have a responsibility to safeguard their financial information.
- MFFCU will collect only personal information necessary to conduct business. That means just what is necessary to provide competitive financial products and services.
- MFFCU will protect your personal information. This credit union will maintain strong security controls to protect member information in files and computers. Where appropriate, we will use security-coding techniques to protect against unauthorized access to personal records, ensure the accuracy and integrity of communications and transactions, and protect member confidentiality.
- Members will always have access to their financial information. As a member, you will have an opportunity to review your information and make necessary changes to ensure our records are complete and accurate.
- MFFCU will only share information when absolutely necessary. We will only share information to administer the products and services we provide, when required to do so by the government, or when we partner with other businesses to offer a broader array of products and services.
- MFFCU will only partner with businesses that follow strict confidentiality requirements. The businesses we select will offer products designed to enhance the financial well-being of our members. Under no circumstances will we authorize these businesses to charge your account without your express consent, and we will not sell or provide member information to telemarketing firms.
- MFFCU will offer you a choice in how your information is used. Any member of this credit union may elect to keep information from being shared with business partners. We will inform you on how to exercise your choice, and will take all reasonable steps to ensure your request is honored.
Click here for MFFCU's Online Banking Agreement & Disclosure.